Thursday, August 22, 2019

WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP DEAL BREAKER?


So I was having this conversation in the office today with my colleagues of how I will definitely love to be pampered when I am pregnant and all cause I know I can’t deal with loads of work while in my period and I have always heard that it’s the same way you feel during pregnancy too. A male colleague answered that if his wife can’t handle house chores then she should move to her mother’s house as he cannot be pampering anybody. “Shuo, oga how far”? This is your child she is carrying ooo....


This then made me ask what then can he do for his wife when she is pregnant and he said nothing....I definitely won’t want that kind of husband, it’s not like if my husband turn out to be like that I will move out but I know of some people that won’t take it This got me thinking what can I not stand in a relationship, what will my man do and I will tell him, babe I don’t think this relationship can move further....

I threw the question around and got some unbelievable answers while some made me feel why then did you enter the relationship because I know relationship without patience and understanding can’t work....... Some said and I quote “being natural works for me, if she is not comfortable being natural and has a very strong thing for artificial stuffs”, you know this is a guy talking, he must be tired of the transformation that our makeup artiste are into now. Another said violence physical, emotional, spiritual or psychological. I am sure just like me you wondered which was spiritual violence again, and then she told a story of a couple who were both Christians and all of a sudden the guy went on a trip and came back with different incisions from head to toe and banned her from going to church and to make matters worse she came back one day and found incisions on their son’s body.

A friend said if you don’t trust me what then are we still doing, people are not honest anymore says another friend and he cannot deal with that, one even said attention, everyone is just on their deying lane. I will never stay with a man that can raise his hand to hit a woman, I don’t care how much I love him, that love ends that day, domestic violence is a big deal although a friend of mine said some ladies he knows will stay and went on to give account of a friend that died while in an abusive relationship, I don’t know how she did it but I guess she can have that discussion with God in heaven, cause to me that’s just a foolish waste of life. Another deal for me is serial cheating, you ask why serial cheating and not say cheat or what do I even mean by serial cheating, you cheat on me once....okay, cheat twice.....let’s have a talk, cheat thrice...what are we doing?....We aren’t all perfect so there must be room for forgiveness in a relationship...

So what do you guys think....what’s your relationship deal breaker? What is that thing that just tells you your village people are already in this relationship and you need to leave?

1 comment:

  1. Great one there, there are a million and one thing that could be a barrier to relationships and like you noted, it's different for different ppl. But a non-trustable relationship and one that you can't trust the other party isn't one to go for

    ReplyDelete